Allied Telesis Group Environmental Policy Statement
The Allied Telesis Group recognizes the importance of protecting the Global Environment and promoting conservation of biodiversity. We creatively utilize technology for sustainable social progress and for protecting the Environment.
The Allied Telesis group is committed to passing down a healthy Global Environment to the next generation.
| The Allied Telesis Group takes a proactive approach to,
- continual improvement of the local and global Environment.
- prevention of pollution.
- environmental management to fulfill corporate social responsibilities.
| To achieve these objectives,
- Allied Telesis Top Management has established and provides the resources for an Environmental Management System (EMS).
- We offer products designed to conserve energy, manufactured to save resources.
- We seek to reduce the risks to human health and the health of the Environment from the use of hazardous chemical substances.
- We strive to reduce our impact on the Environment through reduction, reuse and recycling of waste materials (we practice 3R).
- We comply with all applicable environmental regulatory requirements, industry specific self-regulation and stakeholder's requirements.
Revised on February 10, 2011
Allied Telesis Holdings K.K.
About ISO 14001
ISO 14001 Certificate has been registered to three Allied Telesis Group companies in Japan (Allied Telesis Holdings K.K., Allied Telesis K.K.,Allied Telesis Research Institute, Ltd.) and the factory in China which is a manufacturing base in the group.
The domestic companies listed below have been registered ISO 14001 Certificate to cover the following business activities:
1. The designing, development, manufacturing, sales, maintenance, repair service of the network
2. The designing, sales, maintenance, repair service of the resale products
3. The consultation, system construction business
4. The solution business related to the whole IT
- Allied Telesis Holdings K.K.
- Allied Telesis K.K. (Headquarter, Yokohama Customer Center, Fujisawa Operation Center)
- Allied Telesis Research Institute, Ltd.
EMS 525633 / ISO 14001
April 1, 2017
Conflict Minerals Policy
Allied Telesis is committed to social and environmental responsibility and expects the same commitment from its supply chain. This includes compliance with Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, which requires U.S. publicly-traded companies to trace the origins of tin, tantalum, tungsten and gold (3TG) used in their products. The intended purpose of which is to prevent the use of (3TG) mined in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and adjoining countries in order to eliminate these "conflict minerals" as a source of funding for the ongoing conflict. Allied Telesis has a dedicated team, working with its suppliers to reasonably assure that the 3TG in Allied Telesis products are "conflict free."